Compatible with the following XY stages: Nikon TI-S-E, TI-S-ER, TI2-S-SE-E, TI2-S-SS-E. In addition it can be screwed to mechanical stages T/Ti-SR (focal plane raised by 0,5 mm) and TS2-S-SM/TC-S-SR/TC-S-SRF (focal plane raised by 1mm). For mechanical stages T/Ti-SR and TS2-S-SM/TC-S-SR/TC-S-SRF the choice of this chamber is recommended only when using multiwell plates, otherwise choose H301-NIKON-TI-SR and H301-MINI respectively.
- 35/60 mm Petri
- 1x3 in. / 1x2 in. chambered slides
- 6-12-24-48-96 MW plates
- Sliding lid for easy pipetting
- Optional lids available for Kohler Illumination, Laser Safety, Injection during imaging
- Lid: both the glass and the metal frame encasing the glass are heated. The metal frame uses electric resistances, and the glass is coated with Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) which is optically transparent and electrically conductive
- Base: the metal frame of the base of the chamber is heated by means of electric resistances
- Flexible chamber height thanks to the removable chamber riser and the optional Koheler Lid
- Magnets allow easy interchange chamber inserts
- It contains also an insert for oil immersion imaging
- Magnetic locks hold Petri, Slides and MW in correct position inside the chamber
- Perfusion holes: 12 channels for 2.5mm O.D. tubings are available in the chamber riser
Koehler illumination ?
Remove the chamber riser and use the Koehler Lid
Each chamber features up to 12 holes for inlet and outler of perfusion tubings
Different sample holder ?
Change the chamber insert. It is a 5 seconds task with the magnetic sample holders
Keep the sample in the correct position by using the Magnetic Locks