TRI GAS MIXER
The Tri-Gas Mixer delivers gas mixture of the desired CO2 and O2 concentration with output pressure in the range of 0-2 bar (0-30 psi). Delivery pressure is easily regulated by adjusting the knob of the embedded pressure gauge.
The device is equipped with a mixing tank to ensure the highest composition stability even when the required output flow is variable.
Models available with maximum output flow rate of 1.5 L/min and 15 L/min. The actual flow rate delivered automatically adjusts to match the requirements of the equipment connected.
The Tri-Gas Mixer is compatible with any mini incubator available on the market.
- Output pressure: 0-2 bar (0-30 psi) regulated with embedded pressure gauge
- CO2 range: 0-10%
- CO2 accuracy: ±0.1%
- CO2 Non Dispersive InfraRed (NDIR) dual wave length detector. Expected lifetime 10 years
- O2 range: 0-10%
- O2 accuracy: ±0.1%
- O2 sensor: Optical Oxygen Sensor. Expected lifetime 5 years
- Mixer dimensions: 270x140x325 mm
- Input gas: CO2, N2, air @ 1.3 bar (20 psi) above output pressure
- Input gas connectors: stainless steel ¼” tube fittings
- Switch over to backup cylinder
- On board memory
- Okolab CP3 app
CO2-O2 Sensor Calibration
The CO2-O2 sensor module stores the calibration in local memory.
The CO2-O2 sensor module can be conveniently calibrated on-site with intuitive routines or can be easily extracted from the Tri-Gas Mixer, replaced with a spare CO2-O2 sensor module and sent out for calibration.
In both cases, there is no need to disconnect or turn off the Tri-gas Mixer nor to discontinue the gas supply to the incubators.
Gas Input Requirements
The Tri-Gas Mixer must be connected to pressurized sources of CO2 - N2 - Air. Minimum input pressure is related to the desired delivery pressure according to P input= P output+ 1.3 bar (20 psi).
Okolab air compressors are available to provide pressurized background air.
The Tri-Gas Mixer is available in two models, with maximum output flow rate capacity of 1.5L/min and 15L/min. Besides internal components, the two models differ by the size of the mixing tank (specs in the back of this brochure).
|Output maximum flow rate||Air Compressor||Mixing tank size|
|TRI-GAS MIXER 1.5 LPM||1.5 L/min||AIR-COMPRESSOR-1.5L||4L|
The Tri-Gas Mixer features advanced safety routines to ensure that the incubators always receive the proper gas.
To enable the safety routines the Tri-Gas Mixer must also be connected to a pre-mixed back-up cylinder containing gas of the desidered concentration.
The mixer will automatically switch to the backup pre-mixed cylinder if any of the following conditions occurs:
- pressure in the mixing tank becomes too low (for instance due to gas requirement exceeding maximum mixer capacity)
- pressure of any of the input gasses becomes too low
- target gas concentration cannot be achieved.
Data logging and remote control with OKO-3-GAS app